EXPERIENCE LEVEL – 1 YEAR
ProjectONE | Ohio State University Medical Campus Expansion Project
OSU Medical Campus Hospital Exploratory Exercise
Contractor with Design Consultant and HOK
Florida, 2010 – 2011
James Cancer & Critical Care Tower – Acute Care
Operational Flow Study of Patient Room Cleaning
Scope: To create an operational workflow presentation using Evidence Based Design approaches.
Service Areas per Patient Room:
– EVS (storage for trash carts)
– AGV (carts for chemo, non-hazardous incinerator, recycled dock for pick-up
– Soiled Linen (laundry chute for garments and linens)
Set up graphic analysis of 3 staff members to clean during routine, discharge and isolation scenarios. Evaluate client needs. Site visits. Research environmental-friendly products. Baseline vs. forecast placemaking.
McCampbell Hall Ambulatory Modifications
Acute Care Facility Sample
Scope: To collaborate FF&E inventories for medical facility relocation using Evidence Based Design approaches.
Inventory on existing departments relocating to McCampbell:
– Cramblett (Nephrology, OB/GYN, Infectious Disease Research, Surgery, Trauma and Burn)
– MCampbell (Endocrinology, Nisonger, Women’s Health Center)
– Gowdy (Women’s Health Center)
Create CAD blocks and tag items with material specifications, assessment data, and field measurements for inventory database. Create transfer package of modified floor plans. Database for future relocations and as an e-reference tool.