Nathalie J Siegel is an energetic self-starter, exhibiting natural talent with a formal education in Architecture. She brings excitement and a broad range of multi-disciplinary thinking to the table. Nathalie J envisions how a project scope will affect its community, its citizens, and its environment, via sustainability.
-AIA Associate Member
-University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Alumni
The proficient detail expert she is, she has reached the tip of the iceberg in her career, fine-tuned and is ready on the go to contribute, stay with the market and progressively prepare to become licensed.
2014 Chicago – Present:
- Interned with the Department of Buildings for The City of Chicago via Easy Permit process and redlining with Architectural Reviewers and Project Managers.
- Preparing for Contract Documents and Services ARE Exam
- Joined design team for Activate! Pilsen competition via Architecture for Humanity, Chicago
2015 – 2005: Prior to a move back to Chicago, she resided in Florida. Completed IDP requirements, gained firm experience, enrolled in graduate school, acquired a LEED AP BD+C and a CPTED certification.
2010: While brilliantly marketing her brand and reputation online, a few medical planners discovered her name in Columbus, Ohio. She secured a six-month comprehensive contract with The Ohio State University billion dollar Medical Campus expansion.
- Became specialized in Evidence-Based Design by graphically responding via best management practices for efficient staff workflow via LEED principles (evidence-based design approaches)
- Completed hundreds of field measurement walk-thru’s and inventories
- Set up e-databases for relocation of FF&E’s within hundreds of healthcare departments (specifying FF&E, creating inventories, and building e-databases)
2001: Graduated from The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in Architecture, with a minor in Graphic Design.